Warranty Claim Procedure
At Gem State Manufacturing, we insist on a high level of quality materials and workmanship. Ultimately this will minimize the need for frequent service and warranty claims.
In the event that you have a problem with your trailer that may be warranty related, your cooperation is appreciated when the following steps are followed in an effort to process the claim expeditiously.
- Have the trailer V.I.N. (Vehicle Identification 17-digit Number) and model No. available.
- Refer to the Owner’s Manual when identifying defective parts. If the claim is structurally related, photos may be required and are helpful in determining how to correct the problem (Digital photos can be sent via e-mail to email@example.com in *.jpg or *.jpeg format).
- Give a detailed description of the nature of the problem. Also, provide contact name(s), phone no. and/or e-mail address.
- A claim will be processed and reviewed for warranty approval. The factory Warranty Administrator must authorize all Warranty Claims before repairs can be made.
- Defective parts must be returned, at your expense, to Gem State Manufacturing at 203 N. 21st Ave, Caldwell, Idaho, 83605, for evaluation unless otherwise instructed.
- Please make sure you have followed the procedure all the way through. Failure to do so could hold up final process of Warranty Claim and approval for payment.
Note: An authorized TrailMax® warranty station must perform all work. Should you choose to make repairs prior to approval, you will assume full responsibility for repairs.
Our ultimate goal is to retain satisfied customers. Your cooperation is appreciated, as we will process the claim as expeditiously as possible to get you back in service.